|Doberman are our
|But all dogs need education
Educating one paw at a time©
|Working with dogs has always been
my passion as you can see. 1960
A Pet's Ten Commandments......
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely
to be painful
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my wellbeing.
4. Don't me angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment.
You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand
your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt
you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself
if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the
right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be
getting old or weak.
9. Please take of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you
can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this along. Everything is
easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take of
them. Life would be much duller, less joyful experience without